GTU Books and College Collection

About me






Virendra P. Patel
A little about me:
Hi friends my name is Virendra Patel. my friends call me viru. I am an Power Electronics Engineering student.  Making webpages is my hobby and i like to help people. My ambition is to be a great engineer.My hobby is enjoy doing a lot of things like surfing, building websites, taking photos, going to the movies, and learning new things.I'm a very honest and friendly person. I enjoy reading interesting books, watching action movies, hanging out with my friends. Unfortunately, I don't have much time to hanging out with my friends now, because I sacrificed my free time to learn developing website.I'm trying to do my best to study hard and to make good grades, because education is very important to me. At this moment my goal is to graduate and I hope I will get the best knowledge and the necessary skills that will shape my life in the future.



my birthday : 12/8/1990
current city: Ahmadabad
occupation :student
collage : vishawakarma government engineering college
my webpage: projectlistinfo.blogspot.com
ahmtoristinfo.blogspot.com
technologyinfotech.blogspot.com









Subscribe via email

Sign-up for FREE daily Updates.
Flipkart.com

Share/Bookmark